If you're like most buyers, a home is the most expensive purchase you'll ever make, and you'll probably need some form of financing.
There are many lending institutions that offer a variety of mortgage products. Financing options and rates can vary widely, so it is important to do your research and shop around to ensure you get the mortgage that best meets your needs at the best price.
I would be happy to refer you to some very good mortgage contacts I have in Sacramento, or to help you in any other way I can to secure the best possible rate for your home purchase.
Use the mortgage calculators below to assist you in making some decisions around financing your new home.
Mortgage Payment Calculator & Amortization Table
This calculator will help you determine what your mortgage payments will be based on purchase price, interest rate and mortgage term, as well as other factors. The amortization table shows what the interest and principal payments will be over the term of the mortgage.
- 10044 Twin Cities Rd, Galt, CA 95632
- 7 Beds · 6 Baths · 4752 Sqft
- Country property and a huge house for a large family sitting on almost 3 acres. 4752 Sq Ft home with 7 bedrooms and 6 ba ..
- 1807 Sycamore Ln, Davis, CA 95616
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1432 Sqft
- Come see this freshly updated town-home in Davis! This 4 bedroom, 2 bath unit has been updated with new wood laminate fl ..
- 2427 W St, Sacramento, CA 95818
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1064 Sqft
- HUGE PRICE DROP, MOTIVATED SELLER! GREAT LOCATION! Perfectly situated in MIDTOWN. Remodeled top to bottom, TON'S OF UPGR ..
- 8661 Dedion Ct, Sacramento, CA 95828
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1644 Sqft
- Desirable 3 bedroom, 2 bath single story home in Vintage Park. The interior features an open floor plan, wood laminate f ..
- 7900 Whisper Wood Way, Sacramento, CA 95823
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1612 Sqft
- Deal fell through. Property appraised for $300,000. Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath home conveniently located and close to s ..